Each year, California residents lose terabytes of critical data, usually due to power surges, accidental file deletion and hard drive failures. Data loss is a serious problem for California residents, and it’s a difficult problem to prevent.
California is home to dozens of data recovery companies, but unfortunately, many providers use unsafe or ineffective techniques. Quality data recovery services require advanced laboratories and experienced engineers, but many providers use simple, consumer-level software.
At Datarecovery.com, we have over 14 years of experience in the data recovery industry. Our engineers have recovered data from hundreds of different types of systems, and with Class 5 clean rooms, advanced recovery tools and proprietary data recovery software, we offer high success rates for California businesses and personal computer users.
Our engineers can recover data from:
- RAID servers, regardless of RAID configuration level or number of hard drives.
- Laptop and desktop hard drives, including SATA, SCSI, IDE, and EIDE, SATA.
- Flash media.
- All types of data tapes including LTO, DLT and others.
- Databases, email archives and other individual files.
- Cell phones, MP3 players and other devices.
- For more about our data recovery capabilities, go to our capabilities page.
We have a full-service laboratory in Pleasanton, conveniently located near San Jose. Our California cases are treated in our Pleasanton lab by experienced engineers, allowing for extremely fast turnaround times within the state.
Reasons To Choose Datarecovery.com
Our California laboratory is completely outfitted and can handle virtually any data recovery case. Each year, we handle hundreds of California data recovery cases for businesses like Sprint, Microsoft and NASA. Our clients choose Datarecovery.com for a number of reasons, including:
- Several service levels. Our clients can choose standard, priority or emergency data recovery services, depending on their budgets and turnaround time requirements. We are one of the only data recovery companies in California with 24/7 emergency data recovery services.
- Advanced security procedures. We are SAS 70 certified and our laboratories strictly control access to client data. We are a registered GSA contractor, and as our labs are compliant with HIPAA and other privacy laws, we can handle highly sensitive data.
- High success rates. Datarecovery.com has the highest success rates in the industry thanks to our advanced laboratories and unmatched experience.
Contact information for our California office is listed below. If you would like to set up a case or if you have more questions about any of our California data recovery services, contact us at 1.800.237.4200, use our on-site chat or email us.
1241 Quarry Lane
Pleasanton, CA 94566