Hurricane Katrina flooded thousands of homes and businesses, and the destruction left in its wake will probably prove to be the worst flood damage from a hurricane in US history. If you have a home or business data loss emergency resulting from Katrina or Rita, Datarecovery.com would like to help in the only way we know how, and that is to recover your data. For cases in which a data loss emergency has resulted from hurricane Rita or Katrina, we are offering a 20% discount on all of our services as well as a free 100GB Maxtor Onetouch hard drive for data return. If you are considering using a data recovery service, one thing you should know is that time is critical when attempting recovery on a flood-damaged hard drive or RAID. This is because corrosion can take place in a matter of days. A complete diagnostic hard disk data recovery evaluation will begin immediately after receiving the disk(s) via walk-in, courier, or FedEx Priority Overnight. Our data recovery experts will then be assigned around the clock (24/7) until your data is recovered. After the evaluation, you will receive a not-to-exceed (NTE) quote and turnaround estimate. Price is based on time required for completion. Most priority flood recoveries have a five to seven day turnaround (single disk). When the recovery is finished, the data is shipped via Federal Express priority overnight. Please call us at 1.800.237.4200 for more details, and to check availability.
How do In-Lab Services work?
- Contact Datarecovery.com at 1.800.237.4200 for a free consultation or set up a case online
- A Data Recovery Technical Representative will gather information and assess your situation
- You place your hard drive(s) in a zip-lock bag and send the media to one of our labs (do not add water)
- After receiving your media, our Data Recovery Engineers perform a diagnosis and provide you with a comprehensive analysis and recovery quote
- Our Data Recovery Engineers perform the recovery and backup your valuable data to the media of your choice; CD, DVD, Tape, Hard Drive
- Your original media and recovered data is sent back to you for restoration