Data loss is a major problem in Louisiana. Hard drive and server failures cause millions of dollars in losses, and in some cases, lost data is impossible to recreate.
For fast, reliable data recovery services, Louisiana businesses choose Datarecovery.com. Our laboratories feature the most advanced data recovery tools in the industry, including firmware repair systems and Class 5 clean rooms. We use media-safe methods to recover your data, so your hard drive, server or other device will never be damaged during the recovery process.
Our engineers can recover data from:
- All hard drives, regardless of interface type, brand or size
- All RAID configurations including RAID 5, 0, 1, 3 and JBOD
- All types of flash media including camera cards, smart phones and USB thumb drives
- Optical media, data tapes and all other types of digital media
We have recovered data for Louisiana clients for over a decade and we’re proud of our reputation as a reliable, fast data recovery company. Regardless of whether you lost data due to an electronic failure, an accidental deletion or for any other reason, our engineers will work to recover your data as quickly and securely as possible.
Choosing A Louisiana Data Recovery Company
Reasons to choose Datarecovery.com include:
- Three levels of service, including a 24/7 emergency service for RAID systems, hard drives and other types of media.
- Fast turnaround times. We take every possible step to keep your downtime as low as possible and our average turnaround times are the best in the data recovery industry. Turnaround time varies by media damage and media type; contact our customer service department for more information or to arrange an evaluation.
- Dependability. With advanced firmware tools and Class 5 clean rooms, we are able to boast extremely high success rates for all types of media.
- Experience. Our engineers have worked with every file system and media type. We have recovered data for hundreds of clients, and we use this experience when approaching every case.
If you are ready to start a case, call our dedicated customer service line at 1.800.237.4200. You can also set up a case online or speak with our experienced customer service team via onsite chat.